Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wings

No, not the pantyliner brand that women use! Remember when we were kids and we would see cartoons or movies of people with wings and they were able to fly?! I've always fantasizd about flying, like growing wings and taking flight. Free from anything earthly, a little bit closer to heaven that usual. No bounds, no limits. The feeling that is somewhat similar when you swim only you ain't wet. wakekek

And since the dawn of digital photography and image editing, i have grown quite fond of putting my fantasies into something more visual and possibly tangible so that more people with the same surreal dream can appreciate it. Just here to share some of my winged works...



This one is inpired by the "fallen angel", a few years back i was so in touch with my dark side that it drove me to create depictions of it. here's another one from a more darker past that i am not proud of...




After my "enlightening" i shifted over to a more optimistic visualization of myself. A series of events in my life shed light on my dark persona and so i came up with these two from my angel series of last year...




This year beckons a new fresh set of art that should show a bright new outlook not just for me but for those who i inspire with my ideals and works. here's a couple of previews from my upcoming winged series for 2007...



This is a picture taken from the province of Quezon on one of the beaches that we went to. On top of one of the big rocks that we were able to climb up to after kayaking. there were two of us on that rock, if you have a good eye (which i doubt) wou'll see were i erased him from.lolz. **this is a hobby i do for my self gratification and for friends who appreciate my work.

No comments: