Thursday, February 15, 2007

Pasas...

It is nearly a revealing fact, almost disturbing. I just learned about this last February 14 when I dropped by in Megamall (around 6:30 - 7 PM, 2nd Flr, Building B):

(...ahh...my conscience is groping my neck,
claws clenched, stabbing right thru my throat:
trying hard to stop me to spill this truth....)

(Drum roll please!)

“I’VE NEVER SEEN SEVERAL GUYS SIMULTANEOUSLY BRUSHING THEIR TEETH (SO CLINICALLY GRAPHIC IT IS AMUSING, TWO THUMBS UP!) INSIDE THE MEN’S ROOM.”

Whoa! He he he. (Thanks sa drum roll.)



(...my conscience finaly let go of me,
I sense his complete retirement
and then sabay sabi nung kupal,
"Inggit ka lang!"
Ngek. "Hindi ah!" ..)


I forgot about this event in my personal blog coz a helluva of things had happened. Since I promised something soda, I rathered post it in United. Have a great weekends.


No comments: