Saturday, February 3, 2007

How Do You Keep A Nightmare At Bay (Frozen Aize Remix)

"Punta ka dito sa place ko, fuck ka namin ng kasama ko kahit buong araw pa," was his catchphrase that left me defenseless. Out of extreme restlessness and boredom, I went to his place later that day and got the challenge I've been dying to have for so many years after I tried hooking up with guys. His talent is extremely unimaginable - it still sends shivers throughout my spine whenever I remember how we did it in the bathroom, in the shower. The second player, did not participate out of lack of interest perhaps... but many many years after it happened, I still wonder how kinky it could have been if I fought two top guys that afternoon in bed.

I remember him, tall and slim. I could still close my eyes and imagine how fiery and intense his small eyes was, and how he caressed my legs that triggered my inner demons to respond to his advances. He was aggressive for his young age; in the way he soaped my warm body, in the way he bit my lips when we torridly kissed one another, in the way he sucked my man-nipples and licked my armpits, his every move shows how advanced his techniques were in the art of pleasure.

He even rimmed my ass which made me groan so loud, I thought the sounds and cusses I made would tempt his housemate to join us. Finally, using his impressively massive manhood, the extreme pain and pleasure I got from his forceful thrusts made me realize how fulfilling the bottom role is. I matched his dominance with my submission and in the end, our masculinity overpowered both of us. It was a Yin-Yang moment that I still fantasize until now.

---

He promised me that there would be a second confrontation. Apparently, he was satisfied with the perfomance I gave him that he looked forward to have more. But in a lifestyle where sex is dispensable, one's performance is as good as his last - unless bonding ties could be established while copulating. Weeks, months and years have passed but there was no word from him. There were times he would make his presence felt and still, the horny episodes I had with him sends shivers throughout my nerves. My Darkstar side longs for him but I tend to overpower this desire with all the restraint I could give, in order to avoid a pre-emptive strike with the guy.

For he is a kind of war that I am afraid I could not resist fighting.

And so one lonely night, I decided to erase his number once and for all. I was already on the verge of settling down then and declare my self-imposed domestication to my partner. But despite the stillness, there are parts of me that longs for him.

"Just another round to please my inner monstrosity. This time I will show you how ferocious I really am." Says in my thoughts. But opportunity is against me, I am aware of that. This time, there will be an overwhelming sense of guilt that may snap anytime once I fall into his temptation again.

In time, sugarcoated dreams begins to enshroud his memory. The only remaining traces of him briefly re-emerges whenever I am in a state of desperate need to address my heat. However, life has its own way of getting back at you just when you have almost flushed all thoughts of seeing him again someday.

This evening, I discovered his nasty presence in G4M, for he sent me this cryptic message that awakened the dark carnal memories again.

"my name is aize you can reach me at 0915... i would be more than happy to cum with you in most of the time "

Please, after so many years of deep sleep, may you never bring the lusty nightmares back.

3 comments:

Jean R. Mavi said...

Whoa, that's... hot :P

I can so relate. I suppose we all have those times where we remember someone whom we'd like to have sex with again were it not for the current circumstances that make it impossible.

Just a thought for us and everyone else on this blog, though... Do you still remember the name of your first sexmate? How 'bout the name of your "best" sexmate so far?

Nah, just random thoughts ^_^

. said...

Yeah! I keep a list of all the guys I had sex with. Hehe.

Ironicguy said...

a great blog it is ... love it