Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tyler's "Cat"

At first I really thought it was his cat. It was enough to replace the word cute.

He said he just grabbed it from the net. How something so fluffy and adorable can only exist in realm intangible to us. I sent a message to Tyler (http://boi-interrupted.blogspot.com/); seek his permission to let me have a grab of that fluffy cat image.

The cat looked like a big Chinese cook ready to serve you special siopao, well to me cats are all chinese, not chinito. I don’t know, siguro chinese ang ancestors nila, then something went wrong with evolution. Aba! Another addition to the missing links. About the siopao, I don’t really care whether it is asado, bola-bola, or combo. I even kidded Tyler, that I’ll stop eating siopao. Most of all, I like the cat’s pink nose and earthen yellow feathers on top of its head, surrounding its ears and half of its eyes. I wonder if it has button pair of gem eyes, and what jewel kaya?

The fluffy cat was smiling exaggeratedly, obviously with the help of the greatest and the worst beauty treatment of all time. This treatment is only available to those who exist in a world where life is in bits and bytes.

Still I sent it to my friend(s). Tyler mentioned it brings “good karma” to people and I was the 15th person to ask for the picture. I guessed it did bring “karma”, because when I first saw it I remembered somebody who loves pet animals so much.

Somebody I trespassed over his solitude, who told me this, “he helped me forget my sad story only to start a new one.” He lives in a city which chilly winds, dramatic landscape, pine trees, and sunrise will mean nothing to me but him—a good friend I only saw twice.

Karma or retribution. Another crime against humanity. How something so fluffy and adorable that only exists in realm intangible makes me sober. I believed Tyler words, that it was a good karma, yet a reminder for me to be patient and not to be so reckless. Right now, I’m just sober.




NOTES:

1[Tyler( http://boi-interrupted.blogspot.com/) thanks for posting the picture of that cat in your blog. I really do think it so fluffy and cute. I really do think it is a lucky charm it is just that my January was a surprisingly crazy month, a long and fast month, yet I gained two special buddies that I don’t wanna see to bother again. All my fault.]

2[I have nothing against the Chinese, and I have no involvement with or responsible about evolution, hindi ko personally kilala si Charles Darwin.]

3[Charles kung nababasa mo ito, please lang dude ‘wag ka nang bumangon to explain your side. Mag-post ka na lang dito sa United] :)

1 comment:

taylerr said...

your always welcom @rising!

i agree with what most of what you posted.

fo' tylah, Karma Rocks!

and Cats are Purrrr-fectly sexy beings!