Saturday, May 26, 2007

a time to see what’s mine

meng,

Every second of the day is a tasked accomplished by hope, reinforced by the idea of love and what tomorrow holds for us. It’s not wishful thinking, like the first time I saw you that I’ve told myself you’re someone too much to take but I knew I want you right then. Now, I’m so into you and I can’t get enough.

Everytime we are together it might appears that I’m in control, exploding with confidence and know what to do next. But I don’t honestly really know what to do next. Everytime we are apart I feel the relief of being away from you. However, I am soaked up of wanting being with you again.

I love you. This I not say every second or every hour. I’m taking that fact for granted. And this truth could change for I have no reason to know the future. And these words could change because I’m taking it to the next level of loving you.

And if I do have a reason to know the future it would be a question of how things might have been—so that I could change the moment and live to love a man like you for a lifetime.

So I guess it is about time to end this mutual friendship.

And the world hasn’t seen if this will be the greatest finishing act of all but nobody will wonder to care; only again to stand little in the corner of the shadows. Everything could have been a product of an imagination but tell it to me, right in my eyes, say the words I dare not spoken for I have been always scared. I am no longer the same and things won’t be the same for us.

There were those times I don’t believe it could happen to me, but now I find these are the real times I admit I need somebody badly. I can be strong and alone and that you know very well. But do you also know I’m falling for you for a reason and a thousand more reasons. Writing this makes me sober like the day of clouded sky and gentle breezes, unsure what dreams and nights are really made of. Look what you did to me.


warmest hug,

dave