Saturday, May 26, 2007

thief in the house

As i was busy contemplating about my life and whatever happened to my relationship with my ex bf who found a new bf (btw a chaka bf) BITTER!?

no its just charantia! abs bitter herbs! running in my veins pakshet!

i have ignored a major happening in my very own house

here how the story goes

we have a relative who is a very lazy person who stays in our house for some months already

this relative is the grandson of the mother in law of my mommy (as in lola)

technically, he's a very distant relative, but u knw filipinoes, everybody seems to be your relative especially if they are close with the family

my mommy is a very hospitable woman, even though this guy did stole money and jewelry from her back when her late husband (my daddy as in lolo) was still living, that was during the 1980's

she still accepted this guy in our house after 20 years of him not showing up

she gave him a second chance, he needed some help at that time, no money, no house, no job, no family, his son and wife left him and went back to the province

but a thief will always be a thief

at first everything seems to be fine in our house,

"wala namang nawawala"

nita our maid is a very trustworthy person and we have proven that already

this guy however was a stranger to us at all

he is jobless, he always sleep, he even drinks and smokes even in front of my mommy

in fairness to him there are small good things that he had done with us

like being a guard to our gate, receiving calls when were not home, making sure the dogs eat well etc etc

but like what i said sooner or later... the thief will still be a thief

one morning, he asked my mommy for some old clothes, he will go to the province and ask for forgiveness to her wife and son daw! and give those clothes daw?! to our underprivileged relatives as well,

the soft hearted mommy was touched by his supposed to be sincere act of regret so my mommy gathered old clothes and even gave him money for his fare and some food and a small amount of money for his trip

since my mommy trusted him, my mommy told him to go to the third floor and get the clothes that are on the couch

after he picked the clothes which btw he just picked two children t shirts only wherein its supposed to be a big bag, he sped off as quick as flash!

2 weeks after heres the scene in the house

my mommy and cousin are looking for some jewelry that my cousin could wear for the sagala

my cousin is going to attend the biggest santacruzan in makati

ahem! i was once a part of it! i was the reyna emperatriz JOKE!

nah constantino naman hehehehe!

so here it is, my mommy was very definite that she left some jewelry in one of the drawers near the couch

she, nita and my cousin tried to looked for it, as in the whole third floor

but she never found it, then it hit her

could it be him?!

my mommy wanted to believe na its not him but hey who else

alang naman isa sa mga members of the family

plus the fact na he did it before,

benefit of the doubt?! if ur going to ask me, i dont think so, it doesnt apply to this one

the guy has thief records before and he ran like he's not going back at all

my mama (as in mama tlaga) was so mad with my mommy, the jewelries were supposed to be in the vault at the bank

it seems that my mommy didnt inform us that she took some jewelry out of the vault

my mama was very frustrated and mad as hell

now what happened to the thief

well till now he hasnt showed up yet its almost a month already

and i dont think he will do, its going to take another 20 years before he goes back to us

grabe!

he stole worth 20,000 of jewelry, its not about how much it cost but the trust kc

plus the fact that we've been good to him, we gave him food, money for his cigarettes and sometimes i give him some allowance pa

we thought with that goodness you showed him, he will change, but hey he didnt

its all sad,

my mama still doesnt talk with my mommy because of this,

she told my mommy before, not to let this guy live with us for a long time

my mama had the vibes but my mommy wasnt listening

now heres the result

hayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so bad!

3 comments:

southdude said...

youre right. it is a big amount, but the trust that was broken is much signicifcant.

Turismoboi said...

kala namin nagbago na

di pala

sayang! un lang

|=[RaPtUsErUm]=| said...

there must be some reason behind all the stolen jewelry, but nevertheless, its still stealing. should've just ask the good family some help on that right?