Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter...

Woke up at eleven-ish and started to work on chores that have been pending the night before… did laundry tidied up the house. It doesn’t feel so empty when it’s clean actually. J had hotdogs and yakisoba for lunch, alex had corned beef on rice and chloe her usual cat food in cold water. She’s out on the terrace chillin’ to the cool easter Sunday breeze watching the kids outside play badminton from her li’l cage. Alex has been noisy barking all day asking to be lat out and walked. Me? I just had a bottle of ice cold beer and chips by the front door as I wrapped up my chores and readied to meet the cold easter night that is looming behind the sunset. Lola is still in the hospital getting well under the guard of my li’l brother. And I feel just relaxed. It has been a while since I had the house all to myself. And honestly I prefer it like this. Quiet. No one talking just the sounds that me, alex and chloe makes. I’m currently listening to nina’s album via winamp and I’m prepping to get my long cold shower and just lay back and watch the night pass over to Monday as I ready myself to yet another week of work.

No comments: