Sunday, April 22, 2007

Newly uploaded songs in my iPod (as of 22 April)


Oh Timbaland
Give It To Me
Release
The Way I Are
Bounce
Come & Get Me
Kill Yourself
Boardmeeting
Fantasy
Scream
Miscommunication
Bombay
Throw It On Me
Time
One & Only
Apologize
2 Man Show


That's Right
Like A Boy
The Evolution Of Music
Promise
I Proceed
Can't Leave 'Em Alone
Crush
My Love
The Evolution Of Dance
Make It Last Forever
Bang It Up
Get Up
The Evolution Of Fashion
Get In, Fit In
The Evolution Of C
So Hard
I'm Just Me
I Found Myself
Addicted
Promise (Go And Get Your Tickets Mix)


Beautiful Liar
Irreplaceble
Green Light
Kitty Kat
Welcome To Hollywood
Upgrade U
Flaws And All
If
Get Me Bodied (Extended Mix)
Freakum Dress
Suga Mama
Deja Vu
Ring The Alarm
Resentment
Listen
World Wide Woman
Check On It
Amor Gitano
Beautiful Liar (Remix)


[Disc 1]
Overture
Better The Devil You Know
In Your Eyes
White Diamond
On A Night Like This
Shocked / Spinning Around
Temple Prequel
Confide In Me
Cowboy Style
Finer Feelings
Too Far
Red Blooded Woman / Where The Wild Roses Grow
Slow
Kids

[Disc 2]
Rainbow Prequel
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Come Into My World
Chocolate
I Believe In You
Dreams
Burning Up / Vogue
The Loco-Motion
I Should Be So Lucky / The Only Way Is Up
Hand On Your Heart
Space Prequel
Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Light Years / Turn It Into Love
Especially For You
Love At First Sight

No comments: