Sunday, July 1, 2007

G4M Dialogue: On Aggression

Guys would do everything to get noticed and there are always two things to do that. Either they would project a very good impression or a very bad one. It has to be extreme because if not, they would be just one ordinary boring individual. Here’s one recent message exchange I have with one guy from cyberspace.

24 Jun 2007, 18:22
cretan: ... to promote blogs ?

with a isinuative abs pic and info large cock?

24 Jun 2007, 23:59
You: u should visit my blog. especially justforthetrip. hahaha

25 Jun 2007, 00:00
cretan: what for? im not going to patronize u

25 Jun 2007, 08:17
You: hahaha. no problem. ur not my loss. ;)

25 Jun 2007, 17:13
cretan: NEITHER ARE U THE WORLD'S LOSS.

UR LOST! Hahahaha

25 Jun 2007, 19:19
You: u r enjoying this. i guess u need me tohave urself a good laugh. unfortunately, this would be my last message to u. and i would be ur great loss.

im really sorry for that. ;)


I have received even nastier comments than this but it still ended fine. I know the guy had messaged me before and I could have not responded. That angered him and that is the only reason I could think of to provide answers to his hostile attacks.

I never liked to get aggressive when I am attack, even though how destructive it is. I always follow the golden rule, “Do unto others what you want others do unto you.” I believe that if you show kindness to even the cruelest man on the planet, he would do the same. Head-on confrontation results to further conflict and in the end both could end up loosing.

I think the guy finally see that because he did not reply to my last message. I think reason had finally got into him. Or maybe he’s devising another strategy of attack. Think of human persistence.

But beware. Those who angers you, defeats you.

No comments: