Monday, January 8, 2007

on the MRT

Minanyak na ako sa MRT kanina! Woohoo!!

anyway ayun, minanyak ako kasi he was behind me. i really had no idea what would happen. nagkaroon lang me ng inkling when he put his hand on top of mine holding the rail. i felt his pinkie brushing my hand.

then the sensation went up my left arm. so there, i decided to "fight back" by brushing my ass against his crotch. it was barely there, but eventually i got to feel his dick hardening. we were so good at being discreet, specially that the car was no longer full and there was a huge space between the seated passengers and us. we were located near the end door by the way.

we got out at ayala. i was looking back a bit but i didnt wait for him to strike any converstion. i went down the station and proceeded to go into a bus for a ride home. lo and behold he also took the same bus.

he sat at the farthest end of the bus. i was just one seat in front of him. i usually sit beside the window. there were other people in there, but him being the bold one casually unzipped his pants and took out his cock and started caressing it. he hid it from the person adjacent him by angling his bag. how was i able to see it?

well i craned my neck sideways to the back and used the reflection to look at what he's doing. he stopped na lang when the bus was completely filled.

stop na ako kasi di na sa mrt yun eh! lolz!

from my post in
Likod ng Train ng MRT

2 comments:

ian said...

haha... wala pang gumagawa sa akin nyan sa MRT.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.