Sunday, December 10, 2006

TRIP 001 : In Bold and Stripe

You spotted a guy while waiting for a ride. You find him interesting so you looked at him and waited for him to look at you. Finally he looked and you tried to communicate. When his ride arrived he did not take it and he stayed. Again you see him looked at you in the corner of his eyes. But since you are in the street, you are not sure if he is likewise interested in you. What would be your next step?

Watch for my complete story at justforthetrip.blogspot.com

4 comments:

. said...

Ignore completely.

I guess I'm just too proud to make the first move and I wouldn't risk getting embarrassed by approaching him and asking him silly questions to get his attention.

Unknown said...

hehehe... u r so consistent with ur character. would u know what would darkstar do if he's to be asked about this?

. said...

He would have said the same thing.

I don't have any street encounters even before. So I'd rather avoid getting confrontational in such scenario. But if the guy shows his moves first and if I find the guy appealing, then that would be my queue to respond.

Unknown said...

are the exchange of looks and the postponement of the ride not enough to convince u that he's interested? u can ask for time or pretend to be lost and ask him for direction. u can start with that. :)