Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sometimes I really wish that there was a device conencted to my brain that would automatically convert my thoughts into written (or typed as this case may be) words. But then again, that would result in millions of blog entries that even I might not be able to keep up with.

Last night friends invited me to a gimmick somewhere in Manila (technically Malate but not the Malate we PLU know). It was really a large circle, inadvertently my friend-crush was also invited. It was an exciting prospect to share a taxi ride with him, you know, bonding and getting to know each other.

As it is, it was really a crush. However, I believe years of being single had somehow made me desperate (and I affirm that its just a bit) and I deluded myself in having a chance with him. Time and time again (and this time was no different) I'd be sarcastic to him so that he won't bother me and yet at the same breath I would wish he could be mine [insert song here].

Double kill
1. We were supposed to pick up a friend in Makati before going there.
2. I saw his ex.

And the killings didnt stop.

(to be continued...)

No comments: